Tenant News & Events
NAI Hiffman’s Management Services team is committed to serving its tenants at Naperville Woods Office Center and actively raising satisfaction levels by providing superior attention to their needs. Some of the programs provided at Naperville Woods Office Center include:
- Zagster bike sharing program
- Charging stations for hybrid and fully electric vehicles
- Fully-equipped fitness center with towel service and locker rooms
- On the Spot Dry-cleaning pickup/delivery
- On-site concierge
- Summer car wash & detail service
- Flu shot clinics
- Seasonal professional holiday gift wrapping
- Electronic recycling program
Dry Cleaning Service
On the Spot Dry Cleaning provides tenants with dry cleaning pick up and delivery twice a week. Orders are picked up and delivered directly to each office on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On the Spot also offers laundry, alterations, and shoe shine/repair services.
To start using this service, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the Customer Information Form for your first order.
Step 2: Call On the Spot at 708-601-8696 and let them know your name, building address, and suite number to get set up for your first pick-up.
Step 3: Place your garments in a plastic bag for the first pick-up from your office and attach the Customer Information Form to the outside. On the Spot will then bring your clothes back in a custom bag for every order thereafter.
Click here for a complete list of services and pricing.
On-Site Concierge Service
Concierge Unlimited International is a concierge service available to all tenants of Naperville Woods Office Center that offers busy executives and professionals with established unlimited proven resources, carefully developed over 33 years in business, providing savvy personal assistance and resources for your local, national & international needs.
Location: Lobby of 1000 E Warrenville Road
Availability: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Contact: Call 630-364-3205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interactive Electronic Cultural update -October 2017 Cultural Update
- CUI Preferred Rates & Upgrades & Seating Privileges & Discounts
- VIP Restaurant Reservations & Dining Privileges
- Favorable Hotel Rates
- Travel Arrangements
- Tickets to the theatre, sporting events, and concerts
- Flowers and unique gifts
- Special celebrations
- Group Requests and Projects
Illinois BIS Room Rental Fees
Illinois BIS offers outstanding conference space for meetings, classes, or seminars at Naperville Woods Office Center. Call Illinois BIS at 630-505-0500 x 223 for additional details and to schedule a reservation.
- No Extra Fees/No Additional Charges
- Free parking
- Executive training rooms with retractable walls
- Catering services available
- Easy access from I-88
- Close proximity to lodging and restaurants
- Full-service training available
- Fast and flexible staff support
- Conference planning capability
Illinois BIS has computer lab space featuring high-speed data connectivity. Lab configurations can be customized for any computer or network training.
EXECUTIVE TRAINING ROOMS
Spacious training/meeting rooms. Executive training rooms are also equipped with advanced audiovisual technology. Videoconferencing is available. We have rooms that will accommodate large, medium, or small groups.
Room Specifications & Rates (Minimum half-day rental)
- Large Training Room - Seats up to 75
Full Day: $750
Half Day: $375
- Medium Training Room - Seats up to 50
Full Day: $500
Half Day: $250
- Small Training Room - Seats up to 25
Full Day: $250
Half Day: $125
- Small Conference Room - Seats up to 8
Full Day ($200)
Half Day ($100)
- Computer Lab with 12 PCs
Full Day ($600)
Half Day ($300)
Classroom Configuration (Large, Medium and Small Training Rooms):